Monday, December 4, 2006

"Hello World"


This is the first program that a computer programmer learns to write. It sends a basic screen print message to the monitor the reads "Hello World". So basically this program is the programmer's announcement that he/she is on the way to becoming a fully competant programmer.

This is my way of announceing that Super Teacher Stuff has joined the blogging age. If you would like to subscribe to this blog, then please add it to your news reader or other rss reader. I will be covering many different educational topics. The good thing about a blog is you can read the stuff that you're interested, and not be worried about sending your email address to "god-knows-where". They say that they don't sell your information, yet the spam just keeps on coming.

To formerly introduce myself; my name is Nicholas Gallimore and I am currently developing two educational websites for teachers (Gallimore Learning.com and Super Teacher Stuff.com). I currently teach sixth grade in Louisiana, so I know what you are going through. My main drive for these sites is just to help my fellow educators in anyway possible. I don't ask for email addresses, memberships, or bombard you with popups. Basically, I get the space for very cheap through Sanity Internet, so I have no other alterier motives.
I just hope the general sharing of knowledge can make us better at what we do.

If you have any comments complaints, any ways that I can improve, material that I could add, or any helpful links, then please let me know.

-Nicholas Gallimore

No comments: